creepy shit I drew for others on #frenchgirls
Downloaded a new app today. Results of a strangers portrait #picstitch #frenchgirls
Favourite meal of the day
realistic captions for selfies:
- i took 34 photos and this one looks the least shitty
- i tried really hard to take this at an angle where my arm didn’t look weird
- i photoshopped a pimple out of this photo and used the smudge tool for like 8 minutes
- i wish i had friends who took cute pictures of me so i wouldn’t be alone in my room for an hour trying to do this shit
- this is the best photo i’ve ever taken please shower me with compliments
its true this is my life
Ok Nicole scherzinger moaning on an airplane commercial, why is she washing her hair on a plane? Why is the speaker in the washroom?
Jack Dawson… Penniless artist who wins a ticket onto Titanic in 1912, attends a first class dinner, develops a taste for the finer things in life, pockets the Heart of the Ocean, survives the sinking, pawns the diamond, spends the following ten years building his wealth and in 1922 moves to West Egg as Jay Gatsby… Millionaire with a shady past and fear of swimming pools.
Why doesn’t anyone discuss how society’s perceived ownership of the female body extends into parents who dictate everything their daughters do?
Not letting your daughters express themselves in how they dress, talk, wear their hair, or whether or not they wear makeup just gives them the idea, from an extremely young age, that their body is not their own and they must please others by making it look how they view best.
Learn that before you have children.